Yoga and Forest Retreat, August 2020, Asturias, Spain
14 - agosto, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 20 - agosto, 2020 - 1:00 pm| 1090€
August 14th to 20th
Asturias is one of the most beautiful regions of Spain. Everything in it releases vitality; rivers, sea, mountains, villages, people. Combining the strength and beauty of Asturias with the benefits of yoga practice seems a good way to take advantage of the summer, share experiences, care for the body, explore the surroundings, delight and educate your sight. Ahealthy vacation between art and nature, accompanied by a team of collaborators working with enthusiasm.
Bosque Escondido Arte (Hidden Forest Art), located in Cereceda, a small village on the southern face of the the Sueve mountain range and facing the Picos de Europa National Park, in the heart of a peaceful and private older forest that is our home and at the same time the study and sculpture workshop of the author Carmen Castillo.
An important fact to have in mind is that with your collaboration in these retreats, you help us to care and protect this small Atlantic forest.
- Practice Yoga in the silence of the forest among the oak, chestnut, beech and birch trees.
- Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga Yoga.
- Activities at the seaside and in the mountains like hike, paddle surf or horseback riding.
- Discover routes and places of great charm here in Asturias;
- Meditation, mindfulnes, pranayama, yin yoga, acroyoga
- Walks into the woods
- Relaxation, conversations by the fireside,
- Possibility of massage or diferents therapies like reiki, reflexology, Brain wave, cranisacral, shiatsu.
For all levels of yoga practice in groups of up to 12 persons.
We speek english, french and spanish.
Un dato importante a tener en cuenta es que con vuestra colaboracion en estos retiros, cuidamos, protegemos y mantenemos entre todos este pequeño bosque atlántico.
HOW TO GET:
Arrival by car
17:30h_ at Hotel Cuadroveña a only 2km of Arriondas. Asturias.
(Possibility of entering the room from 15:00h)
Arrival by airplane
- Please book your flight to arrive at Asturias Airport (OVD). We will pick you up from the airport at 15:30h.
Arrival by bus or train
- Please arrive at Oviedo Bus station. We will pick you up from the bus or train station. at 16:30h.
- Please arrive at Oviedo Train station. We will pick you up from the bus or train station. at 16:45h.
The pick-up is free at the established times.
Once accommodated in the rooms we will prepare with appropriate clothes for the first yoga practice
18:15h_ Appointment in the Hotel parking and we‘ll go to the Bosque Escondido Arte about 10 ‘ drive.
18:30h_ Welcome tea and speech to explain the weekly program
19:00h_ First Yoga Session .
21:00h_ Vegetarian dinner.
22:30h_ Return to the hotel to rest.
THE WEEKLY PLAN:
08:30h_ Pick-up at the hotel.
08:45h_ Tea or coffe
09:00h_ Yoga class.
10:30h_ Breakfast at Bosque Escondido Arte
12:00h_ Walks in the forest, swimming pool, relax, possibility of massages, free time…
14:30h _ Snack.
16:30h_ Depending on the time, walks through the villages of the surroundings, creative activity (drawing), possibility of massage…
18:30h _ Depending on the time, meditation, pranayama, mindfullness or restorative Yoga, projection, talk…
21:00h _ Dinner
22:30h_ Time to sleep
09:00h_ Breakfast at the hotel
- One day one activity by land as hiking around Llanes, Piloña or horsebackriding by Sevares.
- Another day one acuatic activity like stand up paddle surf by or LLanes or kayak Sella River.
14:30h_Picnic. wherever we are!
17:00h_Return to the hotel to shower.
18:30h_Depending of the moment, relaxation, meditation, pranayama, yin yoga…
22:30h_ Time to rest
08:30h_Pick up at the hotel with suitcases.
08:45h_Tea or coffe
09:00h_We will enjoy the last morning Yoga session.
10:30h_ Good Brunch
12:00h_Time to go the airport and stations.
He needs contact with Nature to feel his rhythm, harmony and
merge into it.
Chiropractic veterinarian and lover of several sports that have helped her
have a notion studied and put into practice of your body. Behind the
practice of riding, climbing and acrobatics in fabrics ends by
suffer an accident, after which, it goes deeper
in the world of yoga, discovering that it will be part of your life.
* “Yoga has helped me tone and maintain the elasticity and strength of
my body, at the same time that has helped me to calm my mind. All of it
It’s key when I work with perceptible and sensitive animals,
especially the horses ”*
In these moments of his career with yoga he works from trust,
try to convey that we are all able to grow and evolve when
We believe in ourselves. The keys are to BREATHE, STOP our
THOUGHTS and ALIGN our BODY.
His beginnings with the discipline of yoga began Valencia 8 years ago and
they become entrenched becoming a routine discipline 4 years ago,
practicing in Astur Yoga with Verónica Trabanco. Acquire the title of
Ashtanga Vinyasa 200 RYS teacher, Yoga Alliance the summer of 2018 in
Asturias Yoga. Since then he is teaching in different
Asturias Yoga. Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga 200 RYS Yoga Alliance. 2018
Astur Yoga Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. 2016-2018.
Fabric acrobatics. FLIC- Circus School. From September 2012 to March 2013. Turin.
Fabric acrobatics. The bunker 2012. Valencia
Postgraduate International Academy of Veterinary Chiropractic. 2015
January to June 2012. Hatha yoga. The bunker Valencia
July 2009. Graduate in Veterinary Medicine. University Cardinal Herrera CEU. Valencia
May 2007. Course of introduction to acupuncture, chiropractic and veterinary physiotherapy. UCH 20 h.
All meals are inspired by the mediterranean and oriental cuisine daily fresh cooked. A wide range of flexi-vegetarian or vegan food is offered, elaborated with local ecological products from our neighboring farm Biobrotes and from our own garden. There are also many fruit trees on the farm. The food is healthy and will ensure you have the right energy to do yoga, hiking, and the rest of activities, and energize yourself during your stay.
Meals can be adapted to persons with gluten or lactose intolerance.
All excursions include picnic provided by our kitchens.
A pleasant rural Hotel Cuadroveña 10 minutes drive from the woods in double occupancy attic rooms with private bath. (Transport for the hotel to the Forest include)
A single attic or floor room will be possible with extra paid.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothes for the yoga.
- Suitable footwear for walking in nature.
- Warm clothes and a waterproof jacket.
- Small Backpack for excursions
- Bathing suit and towel
*DESCRIPTION OF THERAPIES
- REFLEXOLOGY: Done therapy involving application of pressure to the feet.
- REIKI: Japanese thecnique of energetique transmission for the chakra balance.
- SHIATSU: Japanese bodywork based in the finger pressure into special áreas of the body in order to maintain physical and mental well-being.
- CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY: Ostheopathique thecnique using gentle touch to manipulate joints of the cranium.
- BRAIN WAVE ENTRAINMENT: Sound therapy to stimulate the brain into entering an specifique state by using a pulsing sound.
From 1090€/person (ALL TAXES INCLUDE)
350€ deposit payable upon reservation, remaining payment to be effected no later than one week before the retreat.
The prices include complete pension, double occupancy hotel attic rooms with full bath, the excursions and all transportation from Asturias airport or train and bus stations in Oviedo.
*Massages not included in the prices.
Check Cancellation Policy
Form of payment:
Bank transfer (to consult account)
0034 678 304217