Between 3 and 10 June 2016 Bosque Escondido (Hidden Forest) will host a yoga retreat, a fine way to greet the beginning of summer, share experiences, care for your health, explore the surroundings, delight and educate your sight. Healthful vacations combining nature and art just as all nature begins to bloom.
Practice Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style in the silence of the forest among the oak, chestnut, beech and birch trees with the majestic Picos of Europa range right before you, with supplementary activities at the seaside and in the mountains. For all levels of yoga practice in groups of up to 10 persons. Meditation, massage, nature walks, relaxation, conversations by the fireside, hikes, horseback riding, paddle surf. Discover routes and places of great charm here in Asturias;
We speek english, french and spanish.
- Daily morning yoga practice in one and a half and two hour sessions (outdoors on a wooden platform in the middle of the forest when the weather permits)
- Walks in the woods, relaxation, swimming pool (in the summer time), reading and screening room
- Excursions to the mountains and hiking
- Additional activities such as horseback riding, mountain climbing, river canoing, boat excursions at sea or stand up paddle surf.
- Visit the caves and rock paintings of Tito Bustillo
- Massages and réflex therapy
- Pranayama and meditation at sunset. Fireside conversations in the evening
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are flexivegetarian elaborated with local ecological products from our neighboring farm BROTES VERDES and from our own garden. Meals can be adapted to persons with gluten or lactose intolerance. All excursions include picnic provided by our kitchens.
A pleasant rural hotel 10 minutes walk from the woods in double occupancy rooms with private bath, w-fi, fireplace etc.
E-RYT 200hr (Certified Yoga Teacher), KPJAYI Student
Continuing training with Certified & Authorized teachers (John Scott, Rolf Naujokat, Nea Ferrier, Roee Weiss)
One week retreat (7 days, 6 nights):
300€ deposit payable upon reservation, remaining payment to be effected no later than one week before the retreat.
The prices include complete pension, double occupancy hotel rooms with full bath, the excursions and all transportation from airport, train and bus stations in Asturias.
Massages not included in the prices.
Form of payment: Bank transfer (to consult account)