Yoga retreats in Asturias
Asturias is one of the most beautiful regions in all of Spain where everything – the coast, the rivers, the mountains, the towns, the people – irradiates a natural strength.
BESARTE offers vacations protagonized by wellbeing and nature in the silence of the authoctonous forest of Cereceda in the Sierra del Sueve right before the Picos of Europa and 15 kilometers from the Cantabrian seashore.
Daily yoga practice combined with hiking, sea and cultural activities.
Share experiences with people from other countries in a small group environment (máximum 12 persons), care for your health and wellbeing with delicious and balanced vegetarian meals made from the ecological products produced locally and from our own garden and orchard. Meals are adaptable for those with gluten or lactose intolerance.
With your partitipation you help us to protect the forest.
A responsable vacation!!
Hatha | Ashtanga | Vinyasa Yoga
Meditation | Mindfulness
Mountain activities | Sea
- Daily yoga practice in one and a half and two hour sessions (outdoors on a wooden platform in the middle of the forest when the weather permits)
- Walks in the woods, relaxation, swimming pool, reading and screening room
- Excursions to the mountains and hiking
- Additional activities such as horseback riding or river canoing or stand up paddle
- Massages and réflex therapy
- Pranayama, mindfullness and meditation at sunset.
- During this retreat, you will stay at Hotel Cuadroveña, only 2 kilometers from Arriondas
- You will be accommodated in double occupancy rooms with private bath.
- At an additional price, a single room is possible.
- It is a pleasant rural hotel located a 10-minute drive from Bosque Escondido Arte.
- The Transport from the hotel to Bosque Escondido Arte are include on the price.
- Bosque Escondido Arte is located in Cereceda, a small village on the southern face of the Sueve mountain range and facing the Picos de Europa National Park and 15 kilometers from the Cantabrian seashore, in the heart of a peaceful and private older forest (oak, chestnut, beech, and birch trees).
- All meals are inspired by the mediterranean and oriental cuisine daily fresh cooked. A wide range of flexi-vegetarian or vegan food is offered, elaborated with local ecological products from our neighboring farm Biobrotes and from our own garden. There are also many fruit trees on the farm.
- The food is healthy and will ensure you have the right energy to do yoga, hiking, and the rest of activities, and energize yourself during your stay.
- Meals can be adapted to vegans and persons with gluten or lactose intolerance.
- All excursions include picnic provided by our kitchens.
- 1 Week Retreat:
1 week (7 days, 6 nights): 300€ deposit payable upon reservation, remaining payment to be effected no later than one week before the retreat.
- Weekend Retreat:
1 weekend (3 days, 2 nights: 100€ deposit upon reservation.
Remaining payment to be effected no later that one week before the retreat.
The prices include
- Complete pension
- Double occupancy hotel rooms with full bath
- The excursions
- Transportation from Asturias airport or train and bus stations in Oviedo.
Massages and therapys are not included in the price.
Form of payment:
Bank transfer (to consult account)
Nacho Kaleta: Asthanga Vinyasa Yoga
Nita Miralles: ( El Reino de Nita) Ashanga Vinyasa Yoga
Fernando Martínez: Chiropractique. Hatha yoga and Pilates
Katerina Lisa Tsiplacis: Hatha Yoga Vinyasa and Yin Yoga
Véronica Trabanco: (AsturYoga) Vinyasa yoga
|Easter Week||08th to 12th April||May||01th to 03th|
|July||17th to 23th||June||12th to 14th|
|August||01th to 07th||June||26th to 28th|
|August||14th to 20th||July||03th to 05th|
|August||26th to 30th||Septembre|
|September||October||02th to 04th|
Summer with yoga and nature. Spain 18
The loneliness in which the forest has been immersed in [...]